Saturday, January 12, 2008

Go ahead... read other's blogs

Now, no one throw a fit, I am not saying to still idea's from other people, but we are in this together, that is what some people fail to realize. There isn't really any competition in the affiliate marketing industry, so go around, read some others blogs, and get some new ideas on how to promote your products.

The market will always be there, its whether or not you are ready to expand into different areas of it. There are many unique ideas I see by other bloggers out there that I was thinking about trying, but I never got around to it.

I am working on developing new ideas to make money in this industry everyday, anyone can! Try blogging, email marketing, websites, the possibilities are endless! Don't give up easily, thats my number 1 advice.

No comments: